BP Volkswagen Cup 2023
Our goal is to offer a high quality tournament with strong teams from the Nordic countries.
Information about the cup
The teams that are invited plays difficult and extra-difficult level in the ages class.
G2011 & G2012
B2012 & B2013
Open class in boys 12 and girls 11.
The goal is to have 16 really good teams in each age group.
- Six matches per team, all matches are played 2 x 20 min.
- All matches are played on artificial grass.
- The game format is 7 vs 7
- The referees maintain a very high standard.
- Several of the matches are played at Grimsta A, BP´s main pitch with a large stand, which creates a great atmosphere around the matches.
- All teams are guaranteed games on all three days and six games in total
- The goal is to maintain a very high level of the tournament, the teams, the referees and the activities around the matches.
In girls and boys open class 11 and 12 no results are published and there is no playoff. Instead there will be a second group stage. Total of 5 matches are guaranteed.
Contact us at email@example.com
You can also find us here: